Homeowners often ignore slow-moving drains until they become a major problem. With reliable plumbing services in Placentia, you can easily deal with these issues before they cause significant damage.
Pay attention to the following four signs of problems with the plumbing in your Placentia home. Some of these issues may not seem like a major problem. However, when left untreated, they can severely damage your plumbing and increase the risk of flooding and backups.
Electronic Leak Detection and Repairs in Placentia
- If you hear running water when no one is using the sink, toilet, or shower, your pipes may have a leak. The sound is likely water leaking from the pipes. You may also detect water spots on your walls or ceilings. With professional electronic leak detection and repairs in Placentia, experts can easily determine the source of the leak and repair it quickly. Depending on the problem, you may need simple repiping or extensive sewer repairs.
- If your sink, toilet, or tub drains slowly, your main line may have a clog. Clogs do not always go away on their own. With professional drain cleaning, an experienced plumber can use a rooter or jetting equipment to clear out the clog. You should never try to use chemicals to remove a clog on your own. Many of the drain-clearing products available in stores cause more damage without solving the clog.
- If your basement floods, there is a good chance that you have a major leak. While rainstorms may cause flooding, significant water pooling is often the result of a burst pipe. If possible, shut off the main line to prevent further flooding and contact a plumber for emergency plumbing.
- If water begins to pool in your basement and you do not detect a leak, the leak may be underneath the concrete foundation of your Placentia home. These slab leaks are difficult to detect without professional equipment. A local Placentia plumber can use advanced equipment for reliable electronic leak detection (slab leaks) and repairs.
- If you cannot get any hot water, you may need to contact a plumber for professional water heater replacement and repairs. Most water heaters last 8 to 12 years. If your water heater is reaching the end of its service life, it may be time to consider replacing it. Tankless water heaters take up less space and offer improved energy efficiency.
Hire Affordable Plumbing Services in the Placentia Area
If you detect any of the issues discussed, contact Purpose Plumbing, Inc. today. They are a family owned business with a five-star rating on Yelp from dozens of reviews. Serving the Placentia area, they are your best source for dependable electronic leak detection and repairs, along with water heater repairs and replacements (including tankless water heaters).
Purpose Plumbing, Inc. serves all of Placentia and the surrounding 35-mile radius, including Long Beach and all of Orange County. If you notice a leak or slow drip, call (714) 353-9948 to request a free estimate. Purpose Plumbing, Inc.