Your roof is the first line of defense against leaks from severe weather. Over time, shingles may start to crack, peel, or break. These issues can cause leaks that slowly lead to water damage and the growth of mold spores. If you want to protect your home or business, you may need professional residential or commercial roofing to replace or repair your roof.
The following issues are the most common signs that you require commercial or residential roofing services in Lawton. If you detect any of these problems, repair or replacement may be necessary.
Protect Your Property with Residential and Commercial Roof Repair in Lawton
- The first sign that you require roof replacement in Lawton is a leak. If you notice leaks in the upper floors of your home after a rainstorm, you may have roof damage. Sometimes, these leaks appear after the rafters and roofing material have already experienced significant damage. In these situations, you need a thorough roof inspection to assess the extent of the damage.
- Another sign of roof damage is water damage on your ceilings. Instead of a noticeable leak, you may have large water stains on the ceilings of the upstairs rooms. Missing or damaged roof shingles can result in gradual leaks that cause water damage and increase the risk of mold growth. However, it is possible that water damage is the result of a plumbing issue. Again, these issues require further inspection by an experienced roofer in Lawton.
- Keep in mind that the leaks and water damage may not be the result of a missing roof tile or plumbing issues. Leaks and water damage can also occur due to clogged or damaged gutters, which can allow water to leak between the siding and the house. Instead of water spots on the ceiling, you may detect water spots on the interior walls.
- Cleaning or replacing the gutters and installing wall cladding may help solve interior water damage. It also helps prevent water from leaking into your basement. When the water cannot properly runoff from the roof, it drips down along the foundation, eventually reaching your basement.
- When replacing your roof, you may want to consider installing a more durable solution. For example, shingle metal materials offer longer life and are less likely to result in leaks compared to asphalt shingles. To learn more about these options, including flatwork, contact TayCo Roofing in Lawton.
Convenient Residential and Commercial Roofing in Lawton
TayCo Roofing is your source for dependable roof repairs and replacement in Lawton and the surrounding area. Taylor Williams and his team have years of experience serving residential and commercial customers in Lawton, Cache, Elgin, Walters, Duncan, Geronimo, and the surrounding 50-mile radius.
Along with residential and commercial roof repairs and replacement, TayCo Roofing offers affordable siding maintenance. Improve the curb appeal of your property with siding repair or consider new siding installation. For any of these services, contact TayCo Roofing at (580) 678-1452 to request a quote.
Creactive Inc. Specializes in SEO for Roofing Companies, Please Feel Free to Contact Us.