One of the most critical responsibilities for a property owner is ensuring your HVAC system is working optimally.
Without the regular HVAC maintenance, inspections, and occasional repairs, you’re setting yourself up for all kinds of HVAC issues. From uncomfortable indoor temperatures, skyrocketing energy expenses to expensive HVAC repairs and replacements, the problems are endless.
To fully take care of your HVAC system, you need to be well versed and experienced in handling various HVAC problems. Unfortunately, this may not be possible without training.
As a homeowner, you can do HVAC services, such as cleaning the air filters, but that’s just it. Most HVAC services are not DIY tasks, and you need the help of an HVAC contractor.
So, even if DIY projects tend to save you money, a professional technician will do more than save you money, here’s why you should leave your HVAC system in the hands of professionals:
One thing for sure is you did not buy your HVAC unit for a few coins; that unit is darn expensive. So to keep it functioning optimally and protect your investment, you need the help of someone who has knowledge and experience in dealing with HVAC systems.
Moreover, by hiring an HVAC contractor, you get to understand the essential tips on operating your HVAC unit efficiently and effectively from the technician’s point of view.
- Professionals have the right tools
With knowledge and experience in handling HVAC systems, these professionals have all it takes to care for your unit, including access to particular tools and equipment you may not easily find in your local hardware store. Or if you do, it can be pretty expensive.
- Save time and money
Going DIY means you’ll need to do a lot of research on how to diagnose and fix the HVAC problem, which would take a lot of your time.
And you’ll also have to buy your tools to do the job, which perhaps you may only use once, that is already money loss. Moreover, you will need to get it right, and if you don’t, you’ll probably worsen the damage and spend more money hiring professionals to undo the damage.
So, how about you get it right the first time and save money in the long run by hiring the pros.
Anything can happen at the site. A worker can get injured or your property damaged. When this happens, you get into costs you had not anticipated. However, professionals have insurance coverage. This will free you from all the liability of accidents that happen during this home project.
But remember, some HVAC contractors do not have insurance. So make sure the one you hire has one.
If your HVAC system has a warranty cover, the only way to maintain your warranty is to get an expert to fix your HVAC problems.
And in case your warranty did expire already, and a technician installs some new parts on your unit, you can be rest assured their warranty will cover your unit in case something goes wrong.
That is why it’s essential to ask for warranty information from your hired technician before they begin any work on your system.
For these reasons and more, an HVAC technician is your ideal problem solver when it comes to HVAC problems. And remember not just to hire anyone who claims to be an “HVAC technician”.
You want someone you can trust. So go with an HVAC contractor that has the experience, is licensed and insured for your protection, is accredited by the local Better Business Bureau, and don’t forget to ask for past clients’ reviews about the company.
If you’re a property owner in Loveland, Colorado, and you need HVAC services from a reliable company, here is a head start on some of the best air conditioning contractors Loveland has to offer.
We’ve researched their credibility, experience, and reputation in the HVAC industry.
Top Companies Offering HVAC Services in Loveland, Co
#1. All Phase Mechanical Corp.
Topping the list is All Phase Mechanical Corp., a family-owned and operated business that you can trust for all your residential and commercial HVAC services in Northern Colorado and Denver Metro Area.
For over 12 years, this company has provided all EPA compliant HVAC services from evaluation, optimization, repair services, maintenance, and HVAC replacement services.
What separates them from other companies is their guaranteed safety for their clients. They exercise industry-leading standards for disposing of potentially toxic substances, ensuring all the equipment they utilize on-site is safe and intact.
And being a family-owned business, they treat each client’s property as their own, and they will only leave when the client is satisfied with their work.
Here’s why All Phase Mechanical Corp is a number one choice HVAC contracting company:
- Valuable experience of over a decade
- Offers EPA compliant services and are Nate certified
- Has up to date licenses and permits
- Great customer service
- Offers safe working and disposal of toxic substances
- BBB accredited
- Has great verified reviews with an overall rating of 5 stars on significant customer review websites such as Angi and HomeAdvisor.
Call All Phase Mechanical Corp for services such as:
- HVAC service and Reconditioning– their experts can help with the following:
- AC service, heater service, ventilation service, and remediation
- Performance optimization, maintenance, and routine HVAC checkups
- Removing build-up pollutants, allergens, and airborne germs in unit
- Faulty pipes or HVACC part replacements and more
- HVAC Repair and Maintenance –
- Residential HVAC restoration services, repair services, and optimization for prime performance
- Diagnostic, performance analysis, system audit, and problem identification
- Seasonal AC repair and maintenance, water heater repair, furnace repair, replacement, and more
- Commercial HVAC services
- Commercial HVAC installation and electrical services
- Adjustments of installed units, and optimization for prime performance
- HVAC exchange, repair, and replacement for commercial use
- Commercial HVAC refurbishment services, and more
- Seasonal repair and maintenance for commercial units
- Diagnostics and performance analysis of HVAC units
Areas they service:
- Northern Colorado
- Fort Collins
If you reside in these areas, don’t hesitate to give All Phase Mechanical Corp. for all your HVAC needs.
#2. Balance Point Heating & Air Conditioning
Coming in second is a company that is all about making their customers comfortable all year long, both in your home and business.
Balance Point Heating & Air Conditioning started as a small residential service company and has expanded to one of the most trusted residential and commercial heating and air conditioning companies.
The company has over 25 years of experience in the HVAC industry, serving the residents of Fort Collins, CO, and the surrounding areas.
This company specializes in HVAC installation and replacement, residential and commercial HVAC service and repair, and custom sheet metal and ductwork systems.
Why choose this company?
- Great experience
- Holds an A+ rating with Better Business Bureau
- Nate certified technicians
- Offers 24-hour emergency services 87jk
- Guaranteed free estimates
- Verified reviews with a 4.9-star rating on HomeAdvisor
Their areas of expertise include:
- Air conditioning services
- Air ducts installation and repair
- Boilers installation and repair services
- Ductless systems
- Gas Furnaces
- Heating system servicing
- Heat pumps
- Indoor air quality
- Water heater services
- Maintenance services
- Whole House Fans installation and repairs
- Zone Control Systems
- HVAC commercial services
- Free second opinion services
Call them if you need HVAC services in:
- Fort Collins
- Loveland, CO
#3. Swan Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.
Finishing up the list is one of Loveland’s most reliable companies – Swan Heating and Air Conditioning Inc.
This company is a family-owned and operated business. It has over 15 years of experience providing top-notch services to residents of Loveland, Co.
What makes them one of the best is:
- They are reliable- they always do their best in all their projects
- Trustworthy- their work on-site is always done appropriately, and they leave the work area clean
- They guarantee same-day service, which they do at an affordable and reasonable price, plus free estimates
- All of their technicians are NATE and EPA certified
- They are BBB accredited
- Great overall rating on Angie’s List, Nextdoor, Yelp, and Google
Services they offer:
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air conditioner installation
- Heating services
- Furnace repair
- Furnace installation
- Super Furnace $ AC tune-up
- Water heater repair
- Duct cleaning
- Mini-split and ductless
- Air cleaners
So, if you need these services, feel free to give Swan Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. a call, especially if you reside in Northern Colorado, including:
- Fort Collins
What’s the Bottom line?
HVAC services are a technician’s specialty only. Whether you need HVAC repair, AC unit install and maintenance, heating repair, furnace services and more, it’s important to trust it in the hands of a trained, certified technician.
These are some of the best HVAC companies in Loveland, Co. that will offer outstanding service to your HVAC system. Check them out and settle with the one that you feel confident with.
For us, our full confidence is with All Phase Mechanical Corp.