You are probably looking at your residential premise and wondering if you should have it pressure washed.
If you’re looking for a way to eliminate those mossy stains and dirty grime, you may want to consider pressure washing.
Before you hire a contractor to pressure wash your walls, read this article to the end for detailed information regarding pressure washing in Debary, FL.
What is Pressure Washing?
Pressure washing is a surface cleaning method using an external water jet. It can also be referred to as hydro jetting or power washing.
It involves high-pressure jets of water (typically over 1900psi!) that can blast away dirt and grime on concrete, asphalt, brick, stucco, and more.
Also, DIY pressure washing is not on the table because of the several risks including damage to your property, or injury.
Expert pressure washers can help you to clean driveways, patios, sidewalks, decks, and other outdoor surfaces.
Types of Pressure Washing Services
The most ordinary pressure washing services are graffiti removal, siding pressure cleaning, patios, pathway, roof and driveway cleaning. However, there are many other types of pressure washing, including residential deck and patio cleaning, building site, and industrial cleaning.
Typically the type of work is based on the surface that needs cleaning. The quality of pressure washing results also depends on the kind of pressure washer and the pressure levels.
The following types of pressure washers are available:
- Cartridge-Powered (Steam & Air)
When to Hire Professional Pressure-Washing Services
Pressure-washing your exterior is similar to deep cleaning your house. It’s different from basic hose cleaning because pressure washers release jets of water with more than enough power to cut through dirt and grime and get the job done in a fraction of the time.
The challenging part is knowing when to do it and how often because, like all cleaning, this one needs frequent upkeep before the dirt accumulates on surfaces.
So, when should you call your pressure washing contractors?
- When the exterior of your premise is starting to harbor grime, dirt, and dust, this warrants a more thorough cleaning job, so if your body looks like a scuzzy mess, get the job done.
- When rainstorms or other downpours come through when water sits on your premise, it picks up dirt and heads right for the first surface it can stick to. That means all those nooks and crannies get a nice coating of grime. Power washing after a downpour gets rid of dirt before it has the chance to stick.
- Every few months or before an annual exterior cleaning, experts recommend after two to three months or whenever possible.
- Before applying any new paint or staining products outside your home, the painted surface is the last thing standing between the paint and your house. Hire pressure washing pros to remove loose dirt and debris before the paint can get to it.
- Admittedly, applying a new siding or shingle is more extreme than the other methods, but your house may be better off with less paint and more grime buildup on the exterior before your new siding can start living in the place.
- When moving in or out of your house, it is an excellent time to give your home a thorough clean and make it look its best. It will save you and your movers any unpleasant surprises.
As for how often you should have the experts come over to pressure-wash, the main factor is how dirty your home is.
What to Consider Before You Hire a Pressure Washing Company
Now that you know all about pressure washing, are you wondering what measures you should take before hiring a pressure washing company?
Worry no more. Here are the key factors to have in mind before contracting any pressure washer in DeBary, FL:
One of the most critical questions you must ask is whether or not any of your neighbors, friends, or family members have worked with this company and how they rate them. There’s no point in stepping into potentially dangerous territory if you don’t know how reliable the pressure washing company is.
Another critical question is whether or not the pressure washing company offers any guarantee for its services. If they do, it should be stated somewhere on their website or a brochure. This is an assurance that they will be careful while cleaning your property and that if they make any mistakes, you can always count on them to repair them or redo the work if you are unsatisfied.
You should find out whether or not all of the pressure washing company’s employees are experienced enough.
Don’t assume everyone has experience, especially regarding pressure washing. Always ask to make sure.
Are they insured? Again, ask this with all businesses, but it’s especially critical here due to the danger of pressure washing. You don’t want to regret not having insurance because something went wrong after the fact. Your property may be damaged in one way or another, or the employees may get hurt. That’s where an insurance cover comes in handy.
Make sure that all this information is on their website or in a brochure if they have one.
With that said, below are the top 3 pressure washing companies in DeBary, FL and the surrounding areas.
#1 Mid FL Pressure Washing
Mid-FL Pressure Washing is a House name in DeBary and beyond. Offering residential and commercial pressure washing services, they are well known for their outstanding job in exterior cleaning.
Their service areas are DeBary, Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Orlando, Lake Mary, Longwood, Winter Park, and Oviedo.
If you need a thorough cleaning of the following areas, their expert pressure washing contractors come in handy:
- Concrete surfaces,
- Entire house, and so much more.
For residential and commercial services, they offer:
- Soft washing
- Pressure washing
- Residential low-pressure washing
- Exterior cleaning.
Mid-FL Pressure Cleaning employees are highly trained and equipped with the necessary skills to ensure efficiency at work. The company has also invested in the best modern equipment to ensure efficiency and safety.
Here is a sample of what their clients think about their services:
“Only good things to say about Mid FL Pressure Washing! Within 2 days of filling out the online form on the website for the pressure washing, Brayden was over for a quote appointment. Within 2 days after the quote, our house is pressure washed and looking great again! Super quick and easy process with a reasonable price.”
Their clients love them because
- They have safe and quality cleaning equipment
- Their team is of highly trained professionals
- They offer a wide range of services
- They prioritize 100% customer satisfaction
- They are honest, friendly, and highly professional
- They offer timely and seamless service delivery
- Their rates are pocket-friendly, and they provide free estimates
- They are Angi-certified and accredited by Better Business Bureau
#2 Chandler & Clarence Pressure Washing & Outdoor Needs
Having been in business since 2020, they are arguably one of the youngest pressure washers in DeBary, FL. They are a licensed and insured business offering excellent service.
However, for the two years they have been in service, they have found their way into the hearts of the area’s residents.
They value client satisfaction the most. In this respect, communication with clients is on top of their list of priorities.
Service, safety, and quality are the building blocks of their success. They treat each job seriously, whether a small or large contract.
Sareyah D –
“I hired this company for power washing, and it was like night and day after they arrived. Their service alone was amazing, and the workers are so nice and hard workers. I would recommend their services to anyone and everyone.”
They have surpassed their more experienced competitors because They offer value, quality, and customer service
- They are approved by Home Advisor and are highly rated
- They accept even the most minor jobs without discrimination
- They work 24/7 and provide emergency services
- Their estimates are free, and the costs are pocket-friendly
#3 FJD Exterior Cleaning
Founded in 2015, FJD is a licensed and insured pressure washing company. With FJD, you can get first-class pressure washing services in Debary, FL.
They have a simple mission: to provide high-quality services to their esteemed clients.
Their team works hard to cater to the needs of each project. Exceptional service and open communication form the backbone of their success.
- Pressure washing
- Roof cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Paver cleaning
- Fence cleaning
- Rust removal
Catie Pullen Orsine
“Very professional and personable, they do a great job for a great price! It was amazing seeing the change in our home from that morning to that afternoon. Our family could tell our home looked brighter and cleaner but couldn’t quite put their finger on it before we told them what we had done. Highly recommend FJD Power Washing!”
FJD is a go-to pressure washing company if you need:
- Angie-certified pressure washing contractors
- Wonderful job performance
- Reasonable prices
- Highly trained professionals
- Payment via check, Visa, and MasterCard
The Bottom Line
Wherever there’s competition, there will always be some more competent than others. The same applies when considering the best pressure washing companies in DeBary.
Much as there are several pressure washers in DeBary, FL, these top three companies will never disappoint you.
Our number-one pick would be Mid-FL Pressure Washing, simply because it checks all the boxes, from affordable prices and quality services to great customer service and highly skilled contractors. You can reach them at 407-669-2919 or visit their website for further clarification.
If you want to have pressure washed in your residence or office in DeBary, FL, we hope this article helps.