Unfortunately, even the best home vacuums can only do so much for weathered carpet. If it is finally time to clean the carpets in your home, you may be wondering if doing it yourself will reap the same results as hiring professionals to take care of the job.
Consider these few advantages of hiring a professional carpet cleaning company to take care of the dirty work:
- Certified cleaning materials and equipment: While renting a carpet cleaning machine to do the work may save a few bucks, using equipment that is certified will bring about better, longer lasting results. The machines used by 7th Heaven Furniture and Carpet Cleaning extract deeply en-rooted stains, dirt and other contaminants.
- A breath of fresh air: Blame it on gravity, but chances are that a great deal of dust has settled into your carpet over some time. Especially if you scrub your carpet, it turns the dust into mud, which dries and becomes airborne. This heavily affects the air you breathe in your home. Stop breathing in pollutants and hire a professional carpet cleaning specialist to improve the air-quality in your residential property.
- Commercial-strength vacuuming: Prior to the deep on-site cleaning, professionals will vacuum the carpet to ensure the cleanest results. The special vacuums used ensure that all dust, hair, and pollutants are removed completely from the carpet.
- Say goodbye to bugs in the rug: There are more lifeforms in the average residential home and carpet that anyone would care to know about. They range from fleas, mold, viruses, dust mites, and several bugs. The safest and most efficient way to get rid of these pests is by hiring a professional carpet cleaning company to extract them and sanitize your floor.
- No need to break a sweat: Who really wants to spend their day off cleaning carpets with heavy, complicated machinery? Leave the hard work to the carpet cleaning professionals, they will extend the life of your carpet and ensure that it is left looking fresh and brand new.
Protect and Preserve Your Furniture with Upholstery Cleaning Near Hewlett
Buying brand new furniture is expensive. Not to mention, the headache of having to transport it into your home and the assembly. If the current furniture in your home is starting to look aged, you may want to consider professional upholstery cleaning.
Furniture cleaning is more than skin deep- it restores your furniture and brings it back to life. The residents living near Hewlett can count on 7th Heaven Furniture and Carpet Cleaning to deodorize, sanitize, and safely take off years of daily wear and tear from any upholstery.
Furthermore, they will eliminate any dirt and pollutants that have been lurking in the couches, chairs, and so on. Give them a call today at (518)-581-0365 for all of your furniture and carpet cleaning needs.
7th Heaven Furniture and Carpet Cleaning contacted Creactive for assistance with digital marketing for the greater Hewlett, NY area.