No Nickel and Dime, No Hassle WordPress Web Hosting Service
There are many web hosting companies out there to choose from. When it comes to hosting a WordPress website there are many issues that can come up that most website owners are not aware of.
One of the best things about WordPress and one of the worst things is that there many different plugins and plugin developers. What happens is that not all developers are created equal! Plugins can slow that loading of your website and greatly affect your visitor bounce rate as well as rankings on Google.
Our servers are specifically designed for WordPress websites, we DO NOT host any other types of websites on our server. This way we don’t have the server lag that your website would endure if you were hosting with Godaddy or other hosting companies like Hostgator.
Our Servers Aren’t Kept in a Closet
With over 10 years of research and development has lead us to keeping our servers in a good place as well as working with a company that understands our demands and the demands of our customers.
So we have partnered with Liquid Web, we have found that they really understand WordPress Hosting and if you are looking for a less expensive package for your web hosting, they are by far the best for hosting your WordPress website. Click here for managed WordPress web hosting!
We Just Don’t Host Your Website We Offer Much More:
– Email Hosting: We’ll create up to 10 email addresses for your domain name (firstname.lastname@example.org, for example) and host them for you.
– Website and Domain Name Hosting: We will host your WordPress website files and database on our server and pay for all domain registration fees while your site is hosted with us. If you would like us to cover your domain registration fees, we will require a transfer of your domain name registration to our registrar if your domain is not already registered with us.
– SSL Certificate (HTTPS): This is becoming a must as Google already uses HTTPS as a small, lightweight positive ranking signal. Google has indicated that they may decide in the future to make it an even stronger ranking signal because they ultimately want to encourage all website owners to switch from HTTP to HTTPS to create a more safer web for all internet users. More importantly, beginning in July 2018, Google Chrome will warn all visitors to sites that are not secured by HTTPS that the site is “Not secure”: https://security.googleblog.com/2018/02/a-secure-web-is-here-to-stay.html
Protection Against Hackers, Malware, And Software Updates
– Software Updates: We will keep your WordPress software, your WordPress theme, and your WordPress plugins up to date as new code is released by the respective development teams working on those projects. The main benefits of this include protecting your site from hackers and malware and ensuring everything is functioning properly on the website.
– Backups: We will maintain regularly scheduled, full-site backups that are stored off of our server so that the site can be quickly restored in the event of data loss or corruption due to any number of possible reasons, including server hardware/software failure or malware infections.
– Content Updates: We will make quick updates to textual content and images on your website (up to 1 hour’s worth of our time). Simply send us an email at email@example.com and we will make these changes for you within 48 hours!
We’re not aware of any other company that can offer you all of the above services at this low rate of $69 per month. Save 20% for one-year subscriptions.
To be clear, this monthly charge does not include SEO or any other type of marketing services which would need to be billed separately should you ever require them in the future.
Google Analytics Setup: Having Google Analytics installed in your website is essential for understanding how visitors are interacting with your site and where you might have to make changes to help with the user experience as well as give you insight into what changes may help with getting higher conversions on your website. $9.95 One Time Setup Fee
Google Search Console: The Google Search Console helps monitor and maintain your websites presence in the Google search results. Key points of the search console:
- Which queries caused your site to appear in search results?
- Did some queries result in more traffic to your website than others?
- Are your product prices, company contact info, or events highlighted in rich search results?
- Which sites are linking to your website?
- Is your mobile site performing well for visitors searching on mobile?
Free- Included with Google Analytics Setup.
Weekly, Bi-Monthly, or Monthly Website Ranking Reports: What good is it to have a website and not know where it stands on major search engines like Google or Bing. We offer detailed ranking reports by city, zip codes, and even regular search queries. We can monitor both Google places rankings as well as your websites organic rankings.
Prices vary, Starting at $9.95 a month.
Schema Markup: This is a code that we would put into your website that helps search engines return informative results for their users. Very similar to rich snippets used with Google Adwords advertising.
$29.95 One Time Setup