There are several digital marketing channels available to help grow your business. It can become a bit confusing and maybe even be overwhelming for most of us. Every channel has its place when it comes to putting together a proper digital marketing campaign for your company or services and products.
Some business will invest and use all of the channels available to them and some might only use one or two. When developing a marketing campaign or marketing strategy for your company you will figure out what is important or needed to execute your plan properly and successfully. Even a small mom and pop organization can be utilizing every bit of each channel to ensure its companies online success.
Here is a list:
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Content Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Online Public Relations
75 Percent of the small businesses in the US are small mom and pop type. This means that you mostly don’t need nor can afford an elaborate campaign that will utilize all of the listed digital marketing channels.
We Specialize in 4 Main Digital Marketing Channels for Small Businesses
- (SEO) Search Engine Optimization: SEO is huge for a small business, but it takes time, 60 to 90 days in most cases is not going to generate a lot of new clients. The longer a good SEO campaign is running, the more your rankings will increase.
- (PPC) Pay-Per-Click: PPC advertising is the quickest way to get in front of potential new clients or buyers. PPC is definitely getting more and more competitive, and at the same time, it is very effective.
- (SMM) Social Media Marketing: Social media marketing is a great way to get in front of potential clients at an affordable price. This can be more of a long-term approach and usually offers a setting stone to branding your local business and starting a relationship that can turn into new business!
- Content Marketing: Content is king, not only with Google and Bing but with finding potential new customers. Customers want to be informed, they want ideas, they want to know they are working with an expert at what they do before they decide to do business with them.
When putting together an effective digital marketing strategy for our clients, these are the main digital marketing channels that we have found to be cost-effective and produce the results that they are looking for.
Not a One Size Fits All Strategy
There isn’t a one size fits all approach when it comes to marketing. Every business is different, every business owner has different goals. When we lay out a digital marketing strategy for one of our clients, it is specific to their wants, needs, and business goals.