Is your gutter leaking, and are you worried about the damage it might cause to your property?
Worry no more; professional gutter installation companies will come to your rescue for all your gutter-related needs.
We’ve put together this guide with information on factors you should consider before hiring any of the gutter companies in Dallas, Texas. We’ve also highlighted the 3 best seamless gutter contractors.
So, let’s get started!
Factors to Consider Before Hiring a Professional Gutter Company
Ensure the rain gutters are built to last
When you hire a professional company to install gutters, you want to ensure they install quality gutters that will last.
Check your potential contractor’s references and ask them if they have photos of past jobs or write-ups in local media.
You can use this information to see if you can find any trends in the company’s work quality (or lack thereof).
Consider their certifications and experience
You can also ask for the company’s certification. When hiring a professional gutter company, it doesn’t hurt to ensure the work is up to code and is safe (especially if your home is older).
A certification or license can ensure that an installer has the skills and knowledge required to do the job right.
Monitor how much they charge
While most companies offer competitive rates for gutter installation, some may charge higher than others.
You can use price-comparison sites like GutterHunter or TheGutterman to know how much other companies in your area charge for a job the same size and scope.
If the prices are close, that could mean a competing company has higher overhead expenses, but there’s also possibly a good reason behind the price difference.
The time of the year you hire gutter installers may also be a factor.
Don’t forget about insurance coverage
Beyond price, you should also ensure the company has an active insurance cover. This is the only way you will be safe from the cost of injuries or damages that occur at the site.
What’s the company’s track record? You could consider asking for referrals from other customers or checking online reviews from sites like Angie’s List or other online review forums to know the experience of their previous clients.
Know the materials used
Depending on your roof and home, your potential gutter professional might recommend using a specific type or brand of gutter for the installation (especially if you’re replacing your current gutters).
If you have shingles, the installer might suggest you have gutters installed from a specific manufacturer because of the type of shingles used.
You might want to ask the company what type of gutter they recommend and why. This is especially important if you’re replacing your current gutters or doing a lot of re-siding.
When the gutters are new, you’ll want to ensure the contractor works with quality products – after all; you’re paying them by the hour.
You can also ask for pictures of past projects to see how they match up with your home and make sure they look good with your home’s design.
Specify your gutters in the contract
Once you’ve got a contractor and have agreed on a price, it’s essential to have your gutters specified in the contract.
This way, you’ll be able to hold the company accountable for what they said and ensure your new gutters are installed correctly.
An installation contract can ensure that you and the contractor know who is responsible for what.
If you’re installing gutters for the first time, you’ll want to read up on the legal state requirements for installation and what your warranty entails.
Remember that hiring a gutter contractor is just one part of owning gutters, and you’ll want to know how to care for them in the future correctly.
Check with your county and city before moving forward with gutter installation (especially if your home is in an older area). Some places may require homeowners to use a licensed or certified contractor.
When hiring a professional gutter company, you want to ensure you get the job done correctly. You don’t want to find out later that the gutters have been installed poorly or with faulty materials.
The Best Gutter Companies in Dallas, TX
#1. The Roofing Pro
A member of the Terracotta Construction family, The Roofing Pro specializes in roofing, gutters, painting, siding, paintless and leaf guards, painting, siding, and paintless dent removal, among others.
Their main aim is to boost your home’s value, functionality, and aesthetics by installing high-quality gutters.
They prioritize long-lasting relationships and ensure 100℅ customer satisfaction. You can be sure of a professional and competitive process when receiving Roofing Pro gutter services.
Having served the Dallas, TX residents and the DFW metroplex for several years, they boast of hundreds of projects.
With The Roofing Pro, you don’t need to worry about insurance, the company is already insured. In case of any injuries or damages, the liability will not be on you.
The services they offer include but are not limited to:
- Roofing – If you need roof installation, inspection, repairs, or maintenance in Dallas, TX, they’ve got you covered. Also, if it is an insurance claim, they’ll bear the burden of dealing with your insurer.
- Gutters & Leaf Guards – The Roofing Pro handles everything: gutter installation, gutter cleaning, gutter maintenance, upgrading, or replacement. They also install gutter guards.
- Seamless gutters – these gutters are generally inexpensive and easy to install and maintain, with the added benefit of reducing the risk of roof leaks. They also provide better aesthetics.
- Paint & Siding – Keep your home trendy by giving it a facelift on the interior and exterior. They will seamlessly fix your damaged siding, soffit, and fascia.
- Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) – They also specialize in PDR, which saves you the stress of looking elsewhere if your home has experienced hail damage and your car is affected.
Their service areas include:
- Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area.
- Silver Lake
Why choose The Roofing Pro
- They handle the heavy lifting.
- They have experience in handling insurance claims.
- The team is exceptionally skilled and experienced in the field.
- The materials they use are of top quality and sourced from reputable manufacturers.
- They are fully insured.
- They belong to accredited bodies like the Roofing Contractors Association of Texas and Terracotta Roofing General Contractor.
- Better Business Bureau accredits them.
- They have flexible payment options.
Roofing Pro is also the best roofing company in Dallas and other areas in Texas.
#2. Dallas Gutter and Repair
Created in 1984, Dallas Gutter and Repair has climbed the ladder to become a member of the Better Business Bureau, thanks to its exceptional service.
If you are a Dallas resident and need a professional gutter company, rest assured they will meet all your needs. They are insured and licensed to operate in the Dallas Metroplex.
They offer high-quality residential gutter installations as well as expert system design. No need to worry about the artisan’s reliability; they are handpicked and highly trained to ensure nothing is left to chance.
Services offered include:
- New gutter installation
- Gutter repairs and maintenance
- Gutter system clean outs
- Install leaf protection products such as Gutter Cap, Roll Lock, Gutter Guard, and Leaf Solution.
This company specializes in the half-round barrel and K-style gutters alongside renovations to existing gutter systems.
Why choose Dallas Gutter and Repair:
- They have survived the test of time and delivered high-quality service for decades.
- The team is highly trained and experienced.
- They are licensed and insured.
- They have excellent customer service, shown by the Super Service Award from Angie’s List.
- They are accredited by BBB, with an A+ rating.
- They offer a comprehensive warranty.
- Their rates are pocket friendly
- They offer flexible payment options
#3. AM Roofing Company
AM Roofing Company in Dallas, TX, will provide you with high-quality gutter installations that will help keep your property safe much longer.
They assess the level of damage and perform all necessary gutter repairs and maintenance that will take your gutters back to their glory days.
The good thing with AM Roofing is that they’ll never recommend an unnecessary service to your property.
Without jeopardizing the quality of the project results, they ensure that everything is within your budget and for your property’s benefit.
They are known for walking their customers through each step and have since become a household name in Dallas, TX.
- Gutter installation
- Seamless gutter installation
- Gutter repairs and maintenance
- Gutter cleaning
- Replacing/upgrading old gutters
- Installing and maintaining premium gutter guards
- Installing and repairing the downspout
Why choose AM Roofing:
- The team is highly trained, with vast knowledge of roof-related work
- They offer both residential and commercial gutter installation.
- They are experienced in dealing with all types of roofs
- They prioritize safety and customer satisfaction
- The company is licensed, certified, and insured as a gutter contractor in Dallas TX
- They offer a two-year warranty on materials and labor on all projects
- Their customer service is wonderful
The Bottom Line
Gutter installation is a job that most homeowners don’t have the skills or equipment to tackle themselves.
And while you can find many sites offering some form of “gutter installation,” not all gutter companies in Dallas, TX, are equal.
The three top roofing companies mentioned above are our best choices for gutter installation, gutter repair, maintenance, or replacement.