More and more building and business proprietors are switching over to solar energy methods in the San Diego County area. With the potential to reduce electricity costs by up to 400-500%, it’s no wonder why so many commercial companies are investing in solar panel installation. San Diego residents can enjoy the many benefits that a PV solar system offers, and with several financing options, it has become an affordable option for owners everywhere.
Consider these potential advantages of going solar:
- Affordable monthly financing with no money down or out of pocket
- Reduce the costs of SDGE electric bills
- Increase curb appeal for your commercial property
- New LED lighting throughout the entire building that will improve the work environment
- YGRENE financing that is a PACE loan arranged as a Mella-Roos (loan will appear on the property tax bill)
- Increase assets and reduce monthly expenses
- The potential for further tax relief
- And much more
In conclusion, the impact of having a solar panel installed can be massive for any commercial building or business owner. Increase your property’s value and save each month on energy expenses by seeing if you qualify for solar panel installation in the San Diego area. Whether you own an apartment complex, office, or collision center, your establishment will surely benefit for years to come by switching over to solar!